If you or a loved one has recently suffered a personal injury, understand there are immediate steps you need to take.
K.E. Bradley Law, located in Missouri City, TX, proudly serves those who recently suffered injuries and require a personal injury attorney. Our goal is to offer the best representation and legal counsel to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. To hear more about what we can do for you, please give us a call at (832) 539-8802 or contact us online.
What To Do
After suffering from a personal injury, we understand that a court case is the last thing on your mind. However, when it comes to your rights, you must fight for your deserved compensation. If your injuries are the result of someone else’s actions, then you shouldn’t be forced to deal with the medical bills and hardships yourself. Before you seek representation from a personal injury attorney, there are a few steps you must take. Read the list below for those steps.
- Seek Medical Assistance- Of course, this might be obvious, but we want you to understand that your health always comes first. Try not to wait any longer than 72 hours following the incident to see a doctor because this could have negative consequences for your case.
- Don’t Speak About Your Case- The only people who should be informed of your case are your doctor and your Missouri City personal injury attorney. If you have to speak to an insurance company, make sure your lawyer is present.
- Obtain Documentation and Evidence- Any evidence you gather will help prove that your injuries are the result of someone else’s negligence. Police reports, medical records, photos, and witnesses are all credible pieces of evidence.
- Learn the Statute of Limitations- Depending on your state, it will depend on how long you have to file a lawsuit from the date of your accident.
- Find a Personal Injury Attorney- After receiving medical attention, seek out a personal injury attorney right away. Find someone who has your best interests in mind and will help you build your case.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Missouri City
Don’t let a personal injury you received at the fault of someone else get you down. The personal injury attorneys at K.E. Bradley Law, located in Missouri City, will help you get the justice you need and deserve. If you want to speak with one of our personal injury attorneys, call (832) 539-8802 today.