Motorcycle Accident Attorney in El Paso

Protecting the Rights of Injured Victims Across Texas

Motorcyclists are some of the most vulnerable people on Texas roadways. Most often, they have little to no protection when they are involved in an accident with vehicles, pedestrians, and even other motorcycles. Even at low speeds, a motorcycle accident can be catastrophic.

If you are a rider injured from an accident, you must speak with our motorcycle accident attorney in El Paso as soon as possible. Our team at K.E. Bradley understands the deep impact of a motorcycle collision on a person and their family, which is why we are here to help. That is why we represent local individuals who have been injured or lost a loved one in motorcycle accidents and will help you get the compensation you deserve after a crash. 

Call our El Paso motorcycle accident attorney at (832) 440-0585 | (915) 240-6027 or online to schedule a free consultation.

Common Causes of a Motorcycle Accident

Many accidents involving motorcycles are avoidable, caused by inattention or reckless driving. Our El Paso motorcycle accident attorney can help determine who is to blame for your injuries and how they can be held accountable.

The most common causes of motorcycle accidents in El Paso include:

If you suffer injuries after a motorcycle crash, you should speak with an attorney. You may have a valid legal claim against another driver. However, it is crucial to act quickly as you only have a limited amount of time to pursue a lawsuit.

Steps To Take Following A Motorcycle Accident

The things you do in the days and weeks following your motorcycle accident can directly impact your right to recovery.

If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, you need to:

There are few things more scary than being involved in a collision. Our office can help you and your family get the money you deserve after a crash. Contact our firm now to discuss your case. We represent individuals in all personal injury cases, including motorcycle, truck, and car accidents.

Helmet and motorcycle

Determining Fault In A Texas Motorcycle Accident

After a motorcycle accident, it may be hard to determine who was at fault. In some cases, one or more people may be to blame for the accident. A motorcycle accident attorney can conduct an independent investigation to see who can be held liable.

Many people worry that they will not be entitled to compensation if they are found to be partially responsible for the collision. Texas shared fault laws allow an injury victim to file a claim for damages as long as their portion of responsibility does not exceed 50%. Therefore, even if your negligence contributed to the accident that caused your injuries, you may still be entitled to compensation.

Leading Injuries in a Motorcycle Accident

Injuries in a motorcycle accident can vary greatly. In addition to contacting an El Paso personal injury attorney, you should always seek medical attention immediately after the accident. What may seem like a minor injury immediately after a crash can cause significant problems later on.

Leading injuries in motorcycle accidents include:

Getting a prompt and accurate diagnosis can help ensure that you make a full recovery. A motorcycle accident attorney can then work to hold the party that caused the accident accountable for their negligence or wrongdoing.

Motorcycle Accident Frequently Asked Questions

What if my loved one died in a motorcycle accident?

Tragically, several motorcycle accidents have resulted in fatalities. Losing a loved one is never easy, but it can be even more unbearable when the loss is sudden and unexpected. If another person was responsible for the death of your loved one, you might be entitled to file a wrongful death lawsuit. This particular claim can help you obtain compensation for any losses related to your family member’s death, such as funeral expenses, lost earnings, and more with the help of a wrongful death attorney.

What if I wasn’t wearing a helmet?

According to our El Paso motorcycle accident attorney, it is not uncommon for motorcycle operators to choose not to wear a helmet. In Texas, a helmet is not required if you are at least 21 years old and have proof that you completed a motorcycle operator training course. The fact that you were not wearing a helmet will not bar your right to recovery, but it may reduce the amount of compensation you will receive.

How long do I have to file a claim?

The statute of limitations in Texas for a personal injury claim is two years. Therefore, you have two years from the date of your motorcycle accident to bring a cause of action. If your loved one was killed in the collision, you have two years from their death to bring a wrongful death lawsuit.

Why Choose Our El Paso Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?

When it comes to getting compensation for physical and mental damage after a motorcycle accident, you’ll need representation that cares about getting you the results that you want. And with the K.E. Bradley team, you can expect exactly that.

Your motorcycle accident attorney applies our firm’s extensive experience in representing motorcycle accident victims to help you go from start to finish. We will represent you in and out of the courtroom, negotiating for your case’s most favorable possible outcome. We ensure each of our clients receives affordable service to match the stress-free experience as we handle all of the hassles for you. 

If you’re looking for a motorcycle accident attorney in El Paso, our firm is ready to help you get the best financial outcome possible.

Contact Our Firm Today!

Don’t go it alone. If you need legal representation after suffering from a motorcycle accident, contact our team at K.E. Bradley Law. Our attorneys have all the information and advice you and your loved ones need to receive compensation from personal injury to wrongful death. That way, you can be sure that your experience with K.E. Bradley is as rewarding as the financial outcome you will receive in your claim.

Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our El Paso motorcycle accident attorney online or at (832) 440-0585 | (915) 240-6027 .